MOTHER NATURE'S CALLING: Mindful Movement and Hiking Retreat
MOTHER NATURE'S CALLING is a 7-day hiking and mindful movement retreat carefully designed to provide a unique integration of methods that can support your shift toward an awakened mind, relaxed body and a more open-hearted life. This retreat will provide you with a fusion of daily hiking trips, Yoga, Pilates and dance along with sacred fire ceremonies, healthy vegetarian food and holistic treatments.
Give yourself the gift to retreat for 7 nights on the magical island of Gozo for a unique experience to replenish your resources and reconnect with your inner self in the company of like-minded people. Step away from the demands of daily life and reconnect with Mother Earth through daily hiking trips in nature, mindful movement (elements of Yoga, Pilates and dance), healthy vegetarian food, holistic treatments and sacred fire rituals. This retreat is suitable for complete beginners and for those with well-established practice of mindful movement.
Monday 16th to Sunday 22nd April 2018
This retreat will take place in the middle of the Mediterranean sea on the island of Gozo in the village of Xaghra. Gozo, which means 'joy', is a little spit of land sitting in the Mediterranean Sea with unique rocky coastal landscape, waters so crystal-clear and the sky so bright blue that you’ll have to rub your eyes to believe what you are seeing. Gozo is the second largest island of the Maltese Archipelago and is an ideal destination for those who treasure a slow, relaxed rhythm of life and cherish unspoilt countryside and being close to the sea. Baroque churches and old stone farmhouses dot the countryside. The beauty of surrounding nature all around create an ambience of complete peace.
The retreat includes:
- 7 nights of quality accommodation with en suite bathrooms in a beautiful traditional Gozitan farmhouse
- 3 x Daily delicious vegetarian meals
- Daily hiking experience (every day different tracks)
- Daily mindful movement sessions (Yoga and Pilates)
- Amazing sacred fire ceremonies
- Community living and periods of involvement in the preparation of meals
- 120 min of Lomi Lomi Nui massage – at €95 – please book your space at the time of reserving your place
- Private single room with en suite bathroom €790
- Shared twin room with en suite bathroom €650
- Private double room with en suite bathroom €550
How to get here
There is a direct bus X1 (€2) that will take you from the airport directly to the Gozo Ferry Terminal. It takes 20 minutes to cross to Gozo. You only pay for the ferry when you leave the island (€4.65). We can also organise a transfer from the airport to the ferry terminal in Malta (Cirkewwa) and the cost is around €25. Please let us know your flight details and arrival time. You will be collected from the ferry and taken to the retreat venue.
The retreats will be held at Dorota's private 'Pachamama' studio set in a traditional Gozitan house of character in the village of Xaghra in Gozo. There are two double bedrooms available for couples.
This retreat will be facilitated by Dorota Los who is trained in a number of body-based approaches to well-being, such as yoga, Pilates and Lomi Lomi Nui massage.
- To secure your place please settle the deposit of 50% of the total price
- In the event that you need to cancel your place, please let us know as soon as possible
- Deposits are non-refundable, however, your place is transferable
- The rest of the payment is paid on arrival
Please contact Dorota for bank details at firstname.lastname@example.org.