‘AWAKEN’ is a retreat we carefully designed to provide a unique integration of methods and experiences that can support your intention to live with an awakened mind, relaxed body and a more open-hearted life.
In addition to sessions in modern approaches to mindfulness, we have incorporated daily Yoga and mindful movement, ancient fire ceremonies for acceptance and letting go, daily trips to sacred location on the island, delicious vegetarian meals and holistic treatments.
This retreat will equip you with the skills you need to be fully present and at peace with yourself in your day to day life. When you awaken, illusions and fantasies are brought to surface, vulnerabilities and fears are transformed, you let go of the past and escape the trap of time and truly live in the now.
The beautiful setting of the island of Gozo provides a peaceful and unspoilt backdrop for this six night retreat. This island is known for supporting people seeking deeper personal transformation.
- 6 nights of quality accommodation with en suite bathrooms in a beautiful Gozitan farmhouse
- Daily delicious vegetarian meals
- Daily mindful movement (includes elements of Yoga, Pilates and dance)
- Structured guidance and tuition in Mindfulness
- Daily trips to sacred sites on Gozo
- Ancient fire ceremonies (Agnihotra Havan)
Our daily Yoga classes will include a combination of different styles: Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, and Naam Yoga. Yoga provides excellent tools to enhance our sense of embodiment and presence in the here and now. The sessions are led in the spirit of nurturing and respecting our limits rather than striving or competition. The sessions are suitable for all, whatever your level of experience in Yoga.
You will be introduced to:
- Yogic breathing techniques to calm the mind, promote clarity of thought and reduce stress and anxiety
- Pranayama, which is said to purify the blood and respiratory systems and impart radiance to the body
- Yoga poses (asana), which promote balance, strength and flexibility
- Mantras to deepen clarity of mind and enhance inner tranquility
- To be confirmed
- To be confirmed
- Shared twin room with en suite bathroom £1,700
- Private single room with en suite bathroom £2,000
We will be staying at Pachamama Studio set in a traditional and inviting farmhouse in the village of Xaghra in Gozo. This spacious house has its own swimming pool and is conveniently located near the Ggantija temples.
This retreat will be facilitated by Dorota Los who is trained in a number of body-based approaches to well-being, such as yoga, Pilates and Lomi Lomi Nui massage. She will be supported by Luka Hadrych, who will lead sessions in mindfulness and self-compassion.
- To secure your place please settle the deposit of 50% of the total price
- In the event that you need to cancel your place, please let us know as soon as possible
- Deposits are non-refundable, however, your place is transferable
- The rest of the payment is paid on arrival