Do you struggle with intense emotions and repeated crises?
Evidence-based therapies can teach you how to deal with emotions more effectively.
Do your relationships face frequent challenges?
It is possible to improve relationships with those around you and enhance connection and respect.
Do you live with the diagnosis of borderline personality?
We are committed to providing compassionate and scientifically valid treatments to people with complex emotional difficulties.
Are you looking for flexibility in attending your therapy sessions?
Both one-to-one therapy and group sessions can be attended in-person or online.
We can help with
Relationship and Family Difficulties
Anxiety and Stress
How to get the support you need
Why choose Mind‑Reframed?
- We are a team of highly experienced therapists based in London that come together to support individuals with emotion regulation difficulties, severe interpersonal problems, self-harm and other difficulties associated with personality and behaviour.
- The therapies we offer are contemporary and evidence-based which means they are backed up by rigorous clinical trials. We provide “gold standard” model-adherent Dialectical Behaviour Therapy as designed by Dr Marsha Linehan, Mentalization-Based Treatment as developed by the Anna Freud Centre and Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy pioneered by Dr Sue Johnson.
- Since 2015 we have supported over 400 clients from all over London and the UK through our programmes and skills training which can be attended face-to-face or online with the same format as when delivered in-person.
- We have skills in providing therapies recommended by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) for those living with the diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), also known as Emotionally Unstable Personality (EUPD).
- We don’t view the diagnosis you were given as the ultimate statement on who you are as a person but a signpost in how you can be best supported.