We can help adults and adolescents with
“Borderline” Personality and EUPD
Relationship and Family Difficulties
Complex Post-Traumatic Stress
Adverse Childhood Experiences
Chronic Shame and Emptiness
Mental Health Challenges
How to get the support you need
Schedule an assessment
Schedule via email or ask to be referred by your therapist, GP or psychiatrist
Start pre‑treatment sessions
Experience our approaches and start building “a life worth living”
Why choose Mind‑Reframed?
- We are a team of experienced therapists based in London, UK who are uniquely prepared to support adults and adolescents with emotion regulation and relationship difficulties, self-harm and impulsivity. These challenges are associated with high sensitivity, difficulties returning to calm emotional baseline and early traumatic experiences and in the medical world get described as “borderline personality disorder” or “emotionally unstable personality”.
- We support people living with post-traumatic stress and the impact that trauma has had on their life. Our practice is trauma-informed which means that we don’t view the diagnosis you received as an ultimate statement on who you are as a person but a signpost in how you can be best supported to thrive in all areas of your life.
- Each of our team members have substantive years of clinical experience within specialist NHS and private services supporting people with severe emotion regulation difficulties and have skills in providing therapies recommended by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE).
- The therapies we offer are contemporary and evidence-based which means they are backed up by rigorous clinical trials. We provide “gold standard” model-adherent Dialectical Behaviour Therapy as designed by Dr Marsha Linehan, Mentalization-Based Treatment as developed at the Anna Freud Centre and Emotionally Focused Therapy pioneered by Dr Sue Johnson.
- Since 2015 we have supported over 500 clients from all over London, the UK and a number of European countries through our programmes and skills training (face-to-face or online with the same format as when delivered in-person).
We are now accepting participants to the DBT Programme for Teens and Young People
DBT for Adolescents (DBT-A) is a skills-based programme which we offer online via Zoom. It has been shown effective in supporting teenagers and young people who struggle with emotion regulation, relationship or eating difficulties, self-harm and other problematic behaviours associated with impulsivity and high sensitivity. DBT-A involves modular skills training which takes place in a group, individual therapy (optional) and skills training for parents/carers. For further details please go to www.mind-reframed.com/dbt-adolescents.