RESTORE AND HEAL: Yoga, Mindfulness and Healthy Food Retreat
‘RESTORE AND HEAL’ is a wellness retreat designed to provide a unique integration of methods and experiences to support your journey towards wellness of which foundations can be found in relaxed minds, healthy and strong bodies and open, compassionate hearts.
We believe that wellness is a day-to-day holistic process and our mission is to encourage and empower you to be more conscious of the interplay between your body, mind and the surrounding environment, and rather than fighting bad habits we'll help you introduce new, more beneficial ones.
In addition to sessions in modern approaches to mindfulness, we have incorporated Yoga, meditations, hiking and plenty of time in nature exploring the most ancient and unspoilt parts of the island. The beautiful setting of the island of Gozo provides a peaceful and unspoilt backdrop for this six night retreat.
- Luxury accommodation for 6 nights
- Three delicious meals a day and unlimited snacks
- Daily mindfulness tuition and guided mindfulness practices
- Yoga sessions
- Excursions around the island
- Guided walks in nature
- Heart-opening meditations and introduction to self-compassion
- You'll learn how to prepare nutritious vegan and vegetarian meals and snacks, including for those with busy lifestyles
What else to expect from this retreat?
We will spend time in nature exploring the picturesque landscapes of Gozo: unspoilt countryside and beaches, awe-inspiring cliffs and local villages. By observing nature and the world around us, it is possible to deepen our understanding of ourselves and how we function. The incredible connection is that the human body, an eco-system itself, is continuously changing and adapting, and has the ability to renew and heal based on its environment.
Nutrition and our eating habits are closely linked with emotional, physical and cognitive health. Eating a healthy diet gives your brain and your body the vitamins and minerals needed to thrive. Healthy eating habits, however, can be difficult to maintain, especially if you live a busy and demanding lifestyle. You will leave this retreat with concrete ideas and recipes for nutritious and tasty meals and snacks. Your lunch box is never again going to consist of sandwiches and crisps!
To be confirmed
- Shared twin room with en suite bathroom £1,700
- Private single room with en suite bathroom £2,000
This retreat will be facilitated by Luka Hadrych, who will lead sessions in mindfulness and self-compassion. He will be supported by Dorota Los who is trained in a number of body-based approaches to well-being, such as yoga, Pilates and Lomi Lomi Nui. She is also passionate about sharing with people ways in which they can consume consciously and honour their bodies creatively and without giving up on things they enjoy altogether.
We will be staying at Djar ta Menzja, a luxurious villa situated in the village of Sannat. This spacious traditional Gozitan house has its own swimming pool and jacuzzi and is conveniently located less than 500 meters from the awe-inspiring cliffs of Ta Cenc.
Location and other practicalities
Please visit Your Questions Answered section and contact us should you need any further guidance.
- To secure your place 50% of the fee is required
- In the event that you need to cancel your place, please let us know as soon as possible
- Deposits are non-refundable, however, your place is transferable
- The rest of the payment can be paid on arrival or via bank transferl